Testing as a Service (TaaS)
Testing as a Service, abbreviated as TaaS is outsourcing of testing activities to a third party that focuses on simulating real world testing environments as specified in the client requirements. It is an outsourcing model in which testing activities associated with an organization’s business activities are performed by a service provider rather than employees of that organization.
TaaS may involve engaging consultants for helping and advising employees of a businessman by a service provider. This can also be done through outsourcing an area of the required testing.
TaaS is most suitable for specialized testing efforts that don’t require a lot of in-depth knowledge of the design or the system. Services that are well-suited for the TaaS model include automated
- Regression Testing.
- Performance Testing.
- Security Testing.
- Testing of major Enterprise Resource Planning or EPR software.
- Monitoring/testing of cloud-based applications.
TaaS is also sometimes known as On-demand Testing.
Taas optimizes IT investments while minimizing test investments. For that purpose, BrandCrock Testing is a Service (TaaS) that delivers a fast, repeatable, accurate approach. It is implied when quick, fast and accurate testing which is needed to be done right from the first time.
Where BrandCrock GmbH stands
BrandCrock GmbH provides its professional assessments as follows:
- Our test professional help any organization’s IT personnel.
- We reduce project risk by performing real world testing.
- We offer an easily expensed service (capex vs opex)
- We create an easy, “lightweight” approaches.
- We deliver actionable insight into your infrastructure.
- We provide access to world leading test equipments.
- We have proven, repeatable test plans and methodologies.
- We are a team of highly experienced test experts .
Testing as a service reduces the strain on internal resources and BrandCrock GmbH helps in keeping high profile deployments on track. We are just a call away.