PSD design to WordPress:
Photoshop Document (PSD) and WordPress are two terms well known in web designing jobs. PSD is created using Adobe Photoshop and enables a creator to work, edit and save the resulting images into jpeg or png files.
PSD is already so popular that it has become an essential to-be-learnt thing. With ever increasing usage, WordPress occupies approx 35% of the web currently; almost every new entrant in cyber space is using the space-station named WordPress.
Converting PSD into WordPress needs targeted thinking and delicate skill mixed together. To do PSD to WordPress template successfully, certain steps have to be considered beforehand.
- What is the objective
- PSD to HTML coding
- Layering of PSD & saving as JPEG or Bitmap/GIF
- Programming to design through index .HTML and style .CSS
- Merging image files into scripting languages
- Upload into the WordPress software
- Add Clicks, Mouse Rollover, Hover etc
- Convert into web compatible format
- Integration of HTML (and/or CSS) with WordPress
- Import functionalities of WordPress with tags
- Improve by adding functionalities
- Indexing and styling with merging .PHP and .CSS
- Testing access to browsers
If all above looks an alien job, BrandCrock is just ready to be called now. Professionally handled, quality assured work is done by the people here who know the “in” and “out” of the IT world.