Symfony Framework Development
As defined, “a framework is collection of universal, reusable programs that accomplish particular tasks to facilitate the development of software applications”. And Symfony Framework Development is no different.
“Symfony is a PHP Web application framework and a set of reusable PHP components/libraries”. It is in use, since the end of 2005, for speeded up creation and maintenance of web applications.
Symfony enables a developer to create applications that are scalable and have high-performance. The developer has a freehand to experiment and choose from among many components to work in a Rapid Application Development (RAD) environment.
RAD in itself is a concept that was born out of frustration with the “waterfall” software design approach which too often resulted in products that were out of date or inefficient by the time they were actually released. RAD applies a methodology, which inherently allows re-usage of software. The most popular object-oriented programming “C++” and “Java” languages are used in rapid application development (RAD).
Symfony APIs (a set of functions and procedures that allow the creation of applications which access the features or data of an operating system, application, or other service) also enable easy integration with third-party applications. Projects like Drupal and php BB use a Symfony framework. Laravel is also a build off of Symfony.
As is essential, every part of a web application should work correctly and integrally to respond to user’s needs. Due to its near perfection nature, Symfony is used by over 80% of all the websites in the world. Its usage depends on the level of complexity of the application, time available for development and the experience of coders.
- Offers an LTS (Long Term Support) release
- Currently forms a great community thus having many learning resources
- Comes with great many features is the most stable framework
- Offers extensive modularity as it is a component-based framework
- From a directory structure to foreign libraries, almost everything is customized.
- Contains additional tools for debugging and documenting
Using any framework is not a must but the development work is done faster if one chooses to do so with Symfony. Its maintainability is easier as it imposes its own structure and common rules to follow, making an easy joining for a new entrant in a team which may be working on a project.
Symfony has fewer issues; the framework code is clear and proven thus reducing the number of flaws. The framework components have the support of timely upgrading and enhanced security.
Two of the most outstanding technological benefits of Symfony are Bundles and Components. Bundles and components help to eliminate strict dependencies in the architecture.
- The components are generic features that reduce the routine tasks and allow developers to focus on specific business features. Symfony components can also be used stand-alone in other frameworks like Laravel or in plain PHP solutions.
- Its documentation is one of the best as it is written clearly compared to the documentation of other PHP frameworks. The documentation is well-structured and updated. Explanation of every component and the development process are readily available.
- Symfony is reliable than other failed frameworks. phpBB, Drupal, Magento, and eZ Publish use its components. <l/i>
- With regular updates, Symfony is a stable and well-tested framework. Some of the versions’ do not need any update for to 3 years.
- Unit testing is very easy in Symfony framework because of PHPUnit independent library. In addition to that automated functional testing reduces burden on the developer.
- It is the framework being used by a lot of users providing a large community to communicate with. That increases its chances of survival.
We at BrandCrock GmbH, Munich are taking up all sorts of tasks in Symfony, Professionally qualified and keen in our work, we welcome our clients for any service regarding any job in Symfony Framework Development. Our services are time and market tested.
Contact us for quality work at low prices; that may wonder you.