Jr. PHP Developer - Karachi
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Conception, development and implementation of E-Commerce platforms, web applications.
- Development of Software Application prototypes, web application and mobile apps.
- Development of Software modules to solve real industrial problem for German Market.
- Contribution to the design and development solutions in agile, interdisciplinary and distributed teams.
- Studies or training in the field of computer science, Software Engineering, media informatics or similar subject area.
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge or working experience with Software design patterns or Architectural pattern.
- Nice-to-have: Know-how in the field of software application development and version control tools (e.g. SVN, Git).
- Nice-to-have: experience in other programming languages such as Java, C++, Python, Perl, Swift or C#.
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of at least one technology (e.g. react, angular, vue.js)
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of Linux, Online Payment Solutions, Cloud Computing and Web services.
- Must have: Willingness to learn.
Suite # 705, 7th Floor Park Avenue P.E.C.H.S Block 6, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, 75400
10:00 AM to 19:00 PM
CUR.PKR 20,000-CUR.PKR 40,000
August 20, 2021