We're looking for enthusiastic Software developers for internship who enjoy developing their skills and contributing their ideas to ongoing projects. We offer a variety of different challenges in our development teams.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Conception, development and implementation of E-Commerce platforms, web applications and web services.
- Development of Software Application prototypes, web application and mobile apps.
- Development of Software modules to solve real industrial problem for German Market.
- Specification and development of interfaces, e.g. REST-APIs.
- Contribution to the design and development solutions in agile, interdisciplinary and distributed teams.
- Consultation and close cooperation with Backend Developers, UI/UX designers and developers.
- Evaluation of frameworks, tools and services.
- Studies or training in the field of computer science, Software Engineering, media informatics or similar subject area.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, ORM and ERP systems.
- Knowledge or working experience with Software design patterns or Architectural pattern.
- Understanding of open source platform like Shopware, Magento, PrestaShop, Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, LifeRay or Typo3.
- Nice-to-have: Know-how in the field of software application development and version control tools (e.g. SVN, Git).
- Nice-to-have: experience in other programming languages such as Java, C++, Python, Perl, Swift or C#.
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of at least one technology (e.g. react, angular, vue.js)
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of Linux, Online Payment Solutions, Cloud Computing and Web services.
- Must have: Willingness to learn.