We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Conception, development and implementation of E-Commerce platforms, web applications and web services.
- Development of Software Application prototypes, web application and mobile apps.
- Development of Software modules to solve real industrial problem for German Market.
- Specification and development of interfaces, e.g. REST-APIs.
- Contribution to the design and development solutions in agile, interdisciplinary and distributed teams.
- Consultation and close cooperation with Backend Developers, UI/UX designers and developers.
- Studies or training in the field of computer science, Software Engineering, media informatics or similar subject area.
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge or working experience with Software design patterns or Architectural pattern.
- Understanding of open source platform like Shopware, Magento, PrestaShop, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress.
- Nice-to-have: Know-how in the field of software application development and version control tools (e.g. SVN, Git).